Friday 8 May 2015

The Neglected Blog

I have come to the realisation that I have been neglecting my blog.  Never seem to have enough hours in the day, preferring to spend more time on the homeone forum so I have finally decided to end the blog here.  I am enjoying the interaction with other new home builders on the homeone forum, so instead of doubling up all my posts, I will just be posting there from now on.


 
Final blog progress update, roof is complete, all electrical rough-ins have been done, plumbing has been done, fixes to the slab/frame after inspection report have been done, just waiting for the bricklayers to start which is any day now...
 
Thanks for reading!
 
If you still want to follow my progress you can find my build thread on the homeone forum here :
 

1 comment:

  1. Thats sad..
    Blogs are soo much easier to back track and find specifics. i LOVE the H1 forum.. but blogs are also fantastic. Although I do sympathise with you on the time it takes to update both.

    ReplyDelete