Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Foundations

Here are some pics of the various stages of foundations.  Overall our building inspector was pretty happy with the foundations, however there were a few things that needed fixing before and during the slab pour.  The foundation contractors we there for a couple of hours after the inspection so I am confident they were fixing what was required, and Henley emailed saying that photos of the rectifications will be forwarded.  I have not seen these yet though.  The only thing we are not sure of is yesterday my son had noticed work had been done on the site, clearing the pile of dirt and spreading some gravel, and now we have bobcat tyre marks all over the slab.  My husband was wanting to put a clear seal on the garage floor so not sure what we are going to do there now?
 
In the meantime we have also had our dumpster delivered and information sign affixed to the fencing.  I am hoping we get a MainVue banner but it is not here yet.
 
the sewer pipe that is potentially in the way of the pool.  Whoops!
 
causing a bit of chaos in the street ;)
I have a good vantage point from my lounge by my front entrance






 
 


 
 




not a pretty slab anymore...











 

No comments:

Post a Comment