Tuesday 17 February 2015

Colour Style - Part 1 (Exterior and Flooring)



I have amassed such a big collection of samples, I have dug out the latest ones so here are my colour selections, in no particular order...
 


For the external colours, we went with one of the no cost colour schemes.  We wanted to upgrade the brick but could not justify the cost (really liked Biscotti bricks but wanted the lighter coloured timber-look garage door) so we went for the Linseed theme.  I am more into the tan coloured bricks at the mo, our last two houses were red brick, the most recent of which was Burwood Blue.  The main sacrifice I had to make was I had to forgo my silver look windows which I had my heart set on.  Not to worry, got over it pretty quickly and have opted for the Woodland Grey for our aluminium windows, we also picked the lighter render for our front columns - Grand Piano Quarter. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 












The posts on balcony are Otway Ranges and Flashing/Capping and other random bits and bobs is Surfmist and Evening Haze.  The fascia is and guttering are all Woodland Grey to match the roof, as I did not want them to stand out.  Externally, the only paid upgrade was to off-white mortar finish, all other choices were from the Colour Scheme 3, so the upgrade for the bricks is not charged.   
 


 

love a pivot door - ours will have one sidelight and translucent glazing
love our door handle even more ;)


 
  
For the internal colours,  I opted to choose my own and not stick with a scheme.  I wanted to have different colours for each of the bathrooms.  The look I am going for is sort of modern/contemp/fresh. 
 
spotted gum laminate , lasting impressions "autumn"
 
 
 
 
I have tried to pick colours the same as I had done with the Waldorf, but some things I had to change a little to get the closest sort of match as Henley uses slightly different suppliers for some things.
 
The laminate flooring is the same, and I managed to find a Cat 3 carpet I liked. 

We have selected a neutral for the wall colour, Whisper White. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










2 comments:

  1. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. building bella mare williams island For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Hardwood Floor Refinishing in Greer SC

    ReplyDelete