Friday 7 March 2014

Let's Move!

After much umming and ahhing we decided to move suburbs.  We were outgrowing house number two and our location needs had changed.  We made a plan to start getting our house ready to go on the market.





My husband was keen to buy an established house.  After looking in the area for a house that suited us I had convinced him to think about building again.  We went looking at display homes, ending up at the Williams Landing display village.  Dangle a carrot and I am going to grab it!  




It was love at first sight when we walked into the UrbanEdge Autern!


   








This house has serious wow factor.  We spoke to the sales consultant and got a rough price estimate but my husband was not convinced.


The floor plan was great, the kitchen obscenely long, I loved the servery to the alfresco but it meant that your pantry had to have cupboard fronts on it otherwise the contents would be in clear view, I thought it would be annoying to go into the pantry and then have to slide cupboard doors around to get what you need - not very practical.














We checked out some other displays and stumbled on the Waldorf.  I still had stars in my eyes from the Autern so did not fully appreciate the Waldorf.  My husband saw the potential of the Waldorf from the start!




No comments:

Post a Comment