Friday 7 March 2014

The Houzz Discovery


I had noticed posts in my Facebook newsfeed from Houzz.  I decided to explore and I liked why I saw. Houzz continues to be a great source of inspiration to me.  

Ever since building the first house I have always had ideas in my head for the next house.  Originally I had sketched a sprawling split-level house - I love split level homes, but the last incarnation was a three level split level house (so six levels) plus a basement garage.  I had the side elevation and floor plans all mapped out.  If only money was no object!  That is when I started creating idea books from some of the thousands of photos I have looked at on the Houzz app.






I thought the next house was not going to happen, we'll not until the kids were all grown up, as we were very settled into house two and built a network in our local area.





No comments:

Post a Comment