Monday 7 April 2014

The Waldorf!

Ok, so after a long time distracted away from my blog, I will try and pick up where I left off!.  Our original plans at tender included the garage workshop option, and two-way bathroom upstairs, plus a small garage extension of one metre.  We had added in a 4x4 metre extension to the Theatre Room which is our Rumpus room, however during tender process needed to cut costs so this morphed into a 1.5 metre extension to the length of the Rumpus. 


Here are the ground floor plans provided with tender...



...and the first floor plans!





2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the extended Theatre, I'm not a fan of the workshop though because my wife would have a breakdown if we got rid of the Store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenton. Pool table wouldn't fit in the theatre room hence the extension. I would have loved the store room too, but my husband has too many "tools", needed to make sure all the garagey things would fit inside. Luckily there is lots of storage in the Waldorf and we have the under-stair storage as well (accessed from the pantry) which should help a little.

      Delete