Thursday 17 April 2014

Kitchen Appliances

We renovated our kitchen a few years ago, absolutely loved my appliances, so I really wanted to get the same again, I have stuck to the same brands, Bosch and Siemens, but switched it up a little.  After being in our rental house for a few weeks I am struggling to be efficient in the kitchen, and can't wait to get into our new house as I am finding it quite frustrating to use the kitchen in our rental, it has made me appreciate how functional and easy to use my last kitchen was...

80cm induction cooktop

built-under dishwasher with cutlery draw

two pyrolitic electric ovens

steam oven

sirius undermount rangehood
fisher & paykel french door fridge





If you ever need appliances it is well worth while checking out E&S Trading.  I love their showrooms, and they will beat competitor's pricing (even internet pricing).  

It was not easy to organise getting my own appliances with respect to getting PD approval, and I am going to have to make sure plans for the kitchen are done correctly to fit them and make sure I keep an eye on the kitchen installation phase, fingers crossed it all goes off without any major issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment